A crystal library to create irc client/bot/server.
To install the lib, you will have to add the Crirc dependancy to your project.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: Crirc: github: Meoowww/Crirc
crystal deps install
to fetch the lib.
The documentation is built automaticaly when a commit is pushed on master on github, via Travis: <https://meoowww.github.io/Crirc/>. This explains the architecture and design on the library, and details the technical informations about the internal & external API.
Specifications (unit tests) are written into the
A full implementation of a bot is published and maintained on <https://github.com/Meoowww/DashBot>.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Meoowww/Crirc/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request